The days of summer have been filled with lots and lots of play!
Most of which comes from pure imagination cause it's too hot to leave the house and lug four little one's around!
** I gave the twins an apple each and they were in HEAVEN! They had a death grip on the poor apple and devoured it for a good thirty minutes! It was too cute to not document!
*J on left S on right*
* Wes found an old diaper box and went to town pushing all his little brothers around. Just so you know, I had no helping hand in this matter. He came to me with a baby already in the box with a pillow. Smart kid, I tell ya! Jud top 2 pictures. Soy bottom 2.
* It's rare to find W and P snuggling on the couch-- I found them. They were so tired and had been at Sunsplash that whole day hence the underwear..
* Sawyer saw the camera and automatically gave me a cheesy grin!








1 comments:
You've got some pretty cute boys andrea!
Post a Comment