Friday, June 24, 2011

1.5

That's right-- my babies are 18 months TODAY!

Wow. Time does fly.

I never thought I'd survive having twins, especially in the newborn phase. And I did.

I remember thinking when they were smaller-- "if we could just skip all this and let them be 18 months.."

What the crap was I thinking?

Life is hard.

If you could only be a fly on my wall.

We have tantrums, biting, screaming, wrestling, hair pulling, and straight up hitting (between the twins) going on.

They are learning real quick what time out is.

They are super sweet and give each other "loves" when they are done being naughty.



Right now:


*They still take 2 naps (I know-- I'm lucky)
-9 to 10am then 1-4ish

*Go to bed for night between 7:30-8pm and sleep 12 hours

*They both sign: please, more, candy, water

*They both have a handful of words together:
momma, nanna (banana), dada, you, byebye, uh-oh, nienie (night night)

*Give the best (open mouth) kisses

*Still have pacifier's only at nap and bed time (I know. I suck.)

*Still obsessed with Baby Einstein

*Throw fits for anything they don't want to do

*Love to open the dishwasher and any door they can get their chubby fingers to open!

*Anything outside

*Not sure about pool. Sawyer loves it. Judson is more reserved in that area.

*Can climb rock wall on our swing set and go down slide by their selves (scary)

*Sawyer hates pb&j's -- Judson loves them

*Sawyer loves scrambled eggs-- Judson hates them

0 comments: