Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Too handsome

As I layed Weston's clothes out for school (am I the only one that does this?) he refused to put the shirt on.

It was a nice, button down, collared shirt.

He owns a million of these.

He always wears nice shirts to school.

He's never refused to wear something that I had picked out?

What the heck?


I coax him and tell him that daddy wears nice shirts to work all the time. It is nice to wear nice shirts.

He responds-- this shirt has too many bright colors in it Mom. My friends will make fun of me because I'll just look so handsome if I wear it!

After that response, how could I argue?

Kids will be kids and maybe I should start letting him wear what he wants?

He also said that Dad probable doesn't have to go to kindergarten so it's ok if Dad wears those shirts!

6 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I swear, the opinions on these children crack me up! Dean already insists on picking out his own outfits (much to my chagrin.) He says things like, "No, too big." or "No, the brown one." REALLY???

Love the new family pictures on the side!

Brett and Rachel said...

Oh that is hilarious! I love that his friends will make fun of him because he's "too handsome." HILARIOUS!

The Van Fam said...

haha so funny! Trey hasn't started wanting to dress himself too!

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL!! That is so funny!! I pick shea's clothes out for her too. he always hates when I have her wear leggings:)

sherra said...

You can still dress him??? What the heck, Kenidi has not let me pick out an outfit for her in years... and she is only five!! Then again she is a girl. Your boys are just too cute!

Malinda said...

I still lay out all of rockwell's clothes in the morning.