Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother's Day

This year we kept Mother's Day low key. Just what we all needed.

I'm all about this day! I'm pretty sure I look forward to it all year LONG!

Why? You may ask?

Because I can have ONE day where I can sleep in. Not have to feed children. Be pampered. And be told sweet nothings by my 2 big children.

It started off by being bombarded with Mother's Day cards, a new homemade calendar from Weston and chocolate; in bed.

Then, french toast ala Tyler.

He makes the best.

Then, my ideas of sleeping in were crushed by 9 am church.

So I took my time getting ready, by myself.


Fast forward-----


After church, I snuck away (and broke the Sabbath) and off to a movie with my sister and Mom.

It was awesome. We saw Thor.

Then, after we got home it was off to the In-laws for a fabulous Sunday/Mother's Day dinner.

It was a great day.


I also got a rose bush from Tyler. I love rose bushes.

0 comments: