After much convincing, Weston is in T-Ball! So far so good.
If it were up to him, he wouldn't be in sports at all.
It broke my heart when he said that because I love sports. I've always been sporty person and just naturally thought that my kids would follow me in that-- guess not.
I told him that he'll try every sport out there then he could tell me he doesn't like them after the season is over...
He is actually liking T-Ball and is a natural at it..
Yesterday was game number 1 and he hit a home run!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
My little Dodger
Posted by Unknown at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Can't see your pictures!
oh man... that little guy is so handsome!
How fun!!! You sure have good looking kids! Sorry about the teething thing :( I have no right to complain. I seriously dont know how you manage to do it. You are one strong mommy!
Post a Comment