Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I told ya

I have a whole bunch of monkey's on my hands!




They climb, climb, climb everywhere!

They LOVE big brothers' bunk beds!

UGH....


Judson in gray and Sawyer in navy blue (i'm starting to loosen up and coordinate more often instead of matchy match 24/7)

















 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Watkins Family said...

I'm worn out just reading your blog...your boys are too dang cute and I am sure they keep you going!

Greg♥Amelia said...

I love all your little monkeys on the bed, looks like they keep you on your toes!!! We are going back to the hospital on Thursday because it is standard procedure for Vasa Previas to be admitted between 30-32 weeks. That way they can monitor baby (for cord compression, because the umbilical cord is in a crappy spot) and we'll have an OR down the hall in case something crazy happens (ie...water breaks/labor). It's mostly just to be safe. Still a few weeks off until d-day.

sherra said...

You have quite a bunch of monkeys! When are ya going to girls camp? We need to get together again.