Happy 14 months to Momma's Little Monster's.
J(on left) S (on right)
Their Schedule at 14 months:
-They wake up at 6:45am for the day
-Go back down at 8:30am
-Wake back up before 10am
-Eat lunch at 11am
-Go back to sleep at 1pm
-Wake up somewhere between 3-3:30pm
-Go back to sleep for night at 7pm
What age did your kids outgrow their morning naps? Isn't it amazing that I have forgotten?? I tried taking it away before they were 1 and it was a nightmare--literally
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Posted by Unknown at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Noah will forgo a morning nap at times, depending upon my day. But he doesn't get up till 8 for the day. You probably could make their schedule differently if you wanted to since they are older maybe?
Cute pictures and cute shirt that they are both wearing!
they are so cute!!! wow that is an early start to the day but at least they still get 2 naps! trey took 2 naps until he was 18 months but connor stopped a little before 1.
Are you crazy?!?! Cherish those morning naps!! haha I can't believe how BIG and DARLING they are!! xoxo
I get rid of morning naps around 12 to 14 month just cause its so nice when they take one long nap. Its hard for like a week and then there used to it. but every baby is different.
Andrea, do you remember what "those" bras are called? Was there a specific brand? Do you remember where you bought them? I just found that pic online but I have no idea where to get those bras!! Thanks ;)
Post a Comment