Saturday, December 18, 2010

Polar Express 2010

For the past few years I have been wanting to take my big kids to ride the Polar Express in Williams, AZ. It seems as if I'm always a little too late as the tickets sell out FAST. Every time I think about-- it is always too late!

Again, this year. Same thing.

But lucky for us, Tyler's cousin had to give up her tickets last minute and we were happy to take them!

It really was meant to be.

Tyler had already booked that day off because it was filled with holiday stuff. With the help of my wonderful mothers, we pulled it off!

We left the twins here and left around noon Friday. We stopped in Flagstaff and visited my favorite cousin for about an hour. Then, we took off and headed West to Williams.

We got there with time to spare so we looked around and even met Mrs. Clause. Parker loved her and called her grandma. He got right on her lap and just melted. It was sweet and awkward all at the same time. Parker loves old people. She even kissed him.

Once we boarded the Polar Express, it was a blast!

The kids were just in seventh heaven.

The was singing, cookies, hot cocoa, story telling, picture taking, and a visit from Santa.

It was a great trip.

We drove home the same night and needless to say, we are pooped!

Next time we will be booking a hotel and making it a weekend!








 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

*Becky* said...

I'm so glad you were able to go! Looks like your kids had so much fun.

Chandra said...

that sounds like fun! i want to go there. i hvaen't even heard of williams, az haha.

Chelsey Howard said...

So fun! I'm so glad that you guys got sick after the polar express and not during!! It looks like so much fun:)