When I was pregnant with the twins, all I wanted to do was cook them long enough to pass the Holidays.
To our dismay, my water broke Christmas Eve Morning.
And there ya go.
Two sweet babies... Our Christmas Blessings.
I have never wanted a baby in December, let alone TWO babies in December.
I like to plan things out.
We planned my delivery to be sometime in February. And it was. February 2nd was my due date.
Then, we found out I was pregnant with twins.
All my planning just got shoved out the window.
It was no longer up to me. The Lord had a different plan in store for our growing family.
How can we celebrate their birthdays and make them feel special and have Christmas Eve on the same day?
You can't.
So--
Here is our plan.
Christmas Eve morning, every year, make a special breakfast with a candle.
Let them open up a gift from our family.
Then, when February 2nd rolls around, party it up!
Good idea? What do you think?
This year we celebrated on the 27th of December.
Both babes were on antibiotics for double ear infections.
Poor babies... they were not happy campers.
Aside from Parker and Sawyer snapping themselves in the face with the party hats, everything was smooth and quick.
We just had family over and opened gifts and had cake.
Short and sweet.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Oh what fun--Look who's one!
Posted by Unknown at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
What????? Have I been living under a rock? I can't believe they are already a year!! They are too cute :) Let's get together I am in town for a while, so we should have a play date!
Post a Comment