Tyler's b-day was on the 20th of this month.
Since he doesn't like to make a big deal out of anything, especially his birthday, we kept it short and sweet.
Dinner at Chilie's (his pick) and cheesecake and gifts at home afterwards.
Can I just tell you about Chilie's guacamole? Too DIE for! YUM!!
Grandpa Charlie with the twinners...(tyler's step-dad)
The twins up to no good, as always. They love that sliding door!
Hope you had a great day babe! We love you!








4 comments:
Happy Birthday Pete/Tyler lol
our hubbies are getting old! lets hang oug before they die on us!!!! :)
I love all of your pics, that last one is so so cute.I love their little binks hanging from their mouths! Happy Birthday to your hubby!
I seriously can't believe how big/old/grownup your boys are! Including Tyler/Peat. :) Jason doesn't like to make a big deal of his bdays either, but he is going to be ***30*** in April so I might have to plan something... Haha.
Post a Comment