Monday, October 25, 2010

What is normal anyway?

Yes. We play with Tupperware and then we put it back in the cabinet and use it for leftovers... don't you?


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stacy said...

So normal...at least it is for us! There's only been a few times where I've opted to "wash/rinse" out the Tupperware but that's usually happens when...well never mind that's probably too much information ;)

Malinda said...

Yes we do. If we didn't my dishwasher would hold nothing but tupperware all day long :)

Jason And Rachel Harker said...

OMG this is totally what my son does ALL DAY LONG.... we probably wash more dishes than we use cuz of him! I'm definitely not letting my 2nd son get into this hobby lol

chelsea :: stock said...

i thought I was the only one!


i tell jeff that I wash them before I put food in... but I don't.


your family is so cute andrea, it's nice to see you doing so well!

Dwiggins said...

I wish my kids would just stop at the tupperware, they play with every dish they can get there hands on. We don't normally wash them either, except Aaron has this new thing where he has to lick every surface of the strainers so those get washed. BTW I had no idea you guys moved or are moving just saw it. We just went through the same type of thing. It stinks but it gets better once you get settled.