Today Judson said, "dadda". In fact, all day I heard dadda, dadda, dadda....
I give up.
I'm with these babies all day and they say dadda first?
I told Jud that I'm not waking up with him at 5 am anymore until he says momma.... I'm serious.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Posted by Unknown at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
what 5:00 am!!! i wouldn't get up with him even if he says mama!! they are growing so fast.
Ohh cute! Jaxon still can't say mommy. Well at least I can't understand him if he is and it sounds like daddy. You get up at 5? No way. I could do that. You are so good.
haha that's funny! it must be a boy thing! Braiden said dadda first too and Houston still is babbling and i am sure he doesn't mean to say it but he says dadda too. And he doesn't even like his dad for some reason! haha he is definately a mamma's boy! when he cries he says mamma though it is so cute, he's been that way since he turned 3 months old!
Post a Comment