Monday, October 11, 2010

October Break Day 1:

I survived day 1 of October Break. Having all 4 kids home [at once] is a challenge. So everyday we have planned something to stay busy and keep mom sane!

We loaded up and headed out to the zoo bright and early in the morning. We were there before 8:30 am!

The kids were a little wild but other than that the weather wasn't too bad.



 

 

 

 



Things to note:

Never take a stroller that doesn't have storage under it to the zoo!

Buy a double jogger.

Bring MORE snacks.

Buy a zoo membership. Pronto.

Always take another adult to help keep track of your children.

3 year olds just shouldn't walk at the zoo. They need a stroller still.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Eric and Kailee said...

I have a nice double jogging stroller.. I was going to put it on craigslist. Come look at it :)