Friday, October 8, 2010

9 months?

It's as if my life has been non-stop since these little guys joined our family 9 months ago. I still say I have "newborn" twins. But I don't. It seems surreal to me.

Where did the time go? All day long I change diapers, feed snacks, am a human jungle gym, clean up toys and make sure they don't poke each other's eyeballs out (which has happened). Half of the time I don't even know what the date is. Most of the time I stay in pj's all day. Most of the time...

It amazes me that life doesn't slow down because I have two babies. It's harder for sure. But it doesn't slow down--ever.

I really do feel blessed. I feel that the Lord put these sweet spirits in our home to teach us. I learned SOOO much while I was pregnant with them and am continuing to learn each day. My patience has been tested. There has been lots of tears. There have been less and less home cooked dinners. There has been clean laundry that sits in the baskets for days. I have learned to let it all go. As long as no one is bleeding or hungry--- we will survive. I've learned to reach out for help when I'm in a bind. Not to take "control" and do it all myself.. It is just physically impossible and I'm ok with that.

Welcome to my crazy life.








 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Heather said...

They are so dang adorable! I love those big smiles.