Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weston b-day part 1

Can you believe my little Wes is already 6? I find it absolutely crazy that I have a 6 year old!

We sure had a fun filled birthday week for our not so little man!



Thursday was his real birthday.

I got my aunt to babysit the 3 youngest so I could show up at Weston's school with Subway (his favorite) lunch. I waited to find him and snuck up behind him and said, "There's my birthday boy!"

He was shocked to see me at his school with Subway in my hand.

"I'm here to eat lunch with you on your special day," I exclaimed.

"Mom, you already packed my lunch today," as he holds his lunch box in the air, confused.

After we got passed the confusion I sat with him on the not-so-comfortable school bench/table and we ate our yummy lunch. He practically sat on my right leg the whole time because he was so happy I got to be at his new school and meet his new friends.

"Are you staying for my recess too," he asked.

"No, I have to get home to the kids," I explained.

"OK. Thanks mom. Love you. Bye," As he ran out the double doors leaving me in the dust.

Yep. It is true. The quickest lunch I have ever had. EVER. Apparently recess is cooler than I am. How do I compete?










5 + 1 chopstick = 6!



Later that night we took the family to Ah-So to celebrate. The kids LoVeD it! What a fun environment to watch your food being cooked right in front of you.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Seriously lucky boy!
I didn't go to that place till my highschool boyfriend took me there!
Happy birthday!