Thursday, August 12, 2010
Lots of tooths.....
Here is the best shot of Judson's 2 bottom teeth! ^
Sawyer has one bottom one now but I couldn't get a picture!
Posted by Unknown at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
Posted by Unknown at 12:20 PM
5 comments:
Too adorable! One of these days I would Love To meet them! Hope your little one had a great first few days of kindergarten!
Your boys are so cute! Both my girls have their 2 bottom teeth too! :) We should get together sometime (you know, in all of our free time) so our little kiddos can play!
I can't believe they already have teeth, mine are just barely getting teeth now. They are so cute I love their little smiles.
wow they are so big! cant believe it!
I can't believe how fast they are growing! Teeth already?! Adn they are crawling, what the heck?!
Post a Comment