Monday, June 21, 2010

As I walked into my bedroom yesterday, I stummbled upon Weston with his nose burried in Tyler's pillow.

"What are you doing," I questioned.

"Your pillow smells like flowers and dad's always smells like farts!"

I just about fell over laughing! What is it about pillows? What does yours smell like? Or maybe you should ask your child?

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is hilarious!!! We've had the pillow conversation over here. The Bardin men always seem to have the nastiest pillows. Shhh... don't tell Matt!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

LOL Thanks I needed that story today. I am missing my kiddos like crazy!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

That is hilarious! That is how it should be though, mom's things should smell sweet and clean and dad's things should smell like, well, a guy!

Jason And Rachel Harker said...

that's cute!! lol... I had a "poop/fart" story that Wyatt did the other day on my blog http://jrharker.blogspot.com/... gotta love little boys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Andrea, that is so funny! Nice to be the flowers woman, right? ;)