Happy 5 months to my twins who came into our world (early) with a boom and haven't stopped!
They really are the center of every one's world. They love to smile and coo and caa.
We get stopped everywhere we go (mostly by old ladies) giving me words of wisdom.
They are so slobbery and sweet.
Sawyer left: Judson right
Monday, May 24, 2010
happy 5 months
Posted by Unknown at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
so adorable! I love the naked pics!
They are so cute.....
Love the little baby butts! They are adorable!!
They are so cute! They look so much alike, its crazy! I love their little naked bums!! P.S. I saw the post about the double stroller, yay:)
oh so cute!! I can't believe how much they really do look a like. Perfect little twins. Love it!
They are getting so big! We need to get together sometime with our kiddos!
I cannot believe they are 5 months! Where did the time go?! They are soo cute and getting chubbs!
Post a Comment