Thursday, April 8, 2010

Boobs

What happened to mine?

My whole life I have never had an issue with them. In fact, they have always been on the big side (for my age). I had to wear a bra in 4th grade-- because I had them. When Weston was born, they were bigger than his head. I needed 4 hands to even nurse him so he wouldn't suffocate to death.

After nursing 2 kids for a year each then nursing/pumping for the twins for 9 weeks, my jugs have emptied completely. Seriously. Can you say rocks in socks?

Has anyone else experienced this after birth or nursing? Why can't one part of my body be close to or normal after birth. Labor and delivery seriously changes your WHOLE body from head to toe. I'm left with blotchy skin, bigger hips, stretch marks, no boobs, bigger feet and an achy back. It was for a good cause cuz I have 4 beautiful kids but I want my boobs back.

Help!

I need a good bra. Any suggestions from the momma's out there?

11 comments:

HILLARY said...

Ok I never was big.. I actually always thought I was small but after nursing Baden my boobs are GONE. Can you say Peter Pan! Now looking back at pictures I never appreciated my boobs when I had them!
I was super concerned about my non-boob issue I looked it up on the internet and it said that your boobs "may" return with in 6 months after you are done nursing.
BOO is what I say because I'm at 4 months and I still look like a 12 year old boy!

Coree Adams said...

I WISH I had that problem!!!

sherra said...

I hear you!! I always had a pretty good sized rack. Started wearing a training bra early on. When I was nursing my cup size became a 36 E, I wonder what they are going to look like this time around, I nursed both my kids for a year. I don't know of any good places to get a good bra, but if you find anything let me know! I feel your pain, when I look in the mirror I just want to cry!! They look like shrivled eggs :(

Lacey T said...

I feel your pain, but I have NO good suggestions. Good luck! I'm saving my pennies for cosmetic surgery (which I was completely against, until I had kids and they stole my body)!

Lydia said...

2 words - boob job. I never thought I'd want one but after nursing I think everyone is left empty breasted

Leisa Tapia said...

Dude... I just spent the money and got a nice demi at victoria secret... body by victoria demi is my favorite :) and there was 2 for $40 VS cotton demi's ... i love them... they seem to be up for the task of combatting gravity :)
K- TMI!!

:) love you girl... good luck with the socks in the rocks...
I always call mine empty hackysacks... HA!!!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

In my family we call them flap jacks! I have never been big, EVER!!! But now that my milk has come in i am pretty big for my size! It looks like i had a serious boob job! I bet i will have nothing left when i am done nursing Houston. Bra suggestions, i agree with Leisa! Victoria Secret is the place to go! I love there bras! They are very supportive and comfortable! And i'm not gonna lie they are very expensive, but they are worth every penny! And they do have those good 2 for $40 sales, i'd check it out! I am positive you will be happy with your results!

Rebecca Lynne said...

Boob Job!!!!!! hehe I totally feel you and i only had one child. Now that you're done with having kids you can now save your money for surgery. Its the pumping that ruins your boobs.

The Van Fam said...

ya if someone would have told me nursing would do that to you, i would have thought twice :) sorry no suggestions but if you find one, let me know! it was fun talking the other day! hope to see you soon!

Chelsey Howard said...

Welcome to my world girlfriend. I didn't think my boobs could get any smaller and yet somehow they did?! Thank heavens for surgery:) Go to Vicotria secret and splurge you deserve it!!

Brett and Rachel said...

Sorry to hear about your dilema, but you totally brightened my day. Hilarious post! Love the "rocks in socks" comment. Good luck!