The boys are already 4 months!
Their developmental specialist came and weighed them last week and they were both a few oz's shy of 13 lbs! They are chunkin' up!
- What do they do all day you may ask?
Here lately the twins have been staring at each other. Not really interacting-- just staring. It is super cute to watch!
They both LOVE their fists. Judson more than Sawyer.
They are both still sleeping through the night. Last feeding between 6-7pm then wake up around 5-6 am.
They are grabbing things. Not really sure if they mean to, but they do and do consistently.
Coo and talk when being talked to. Melts my heart.
Smile whenever they catch my eye!
LOVE bath time. Learning how to kick and splash.








4 comments:
oh fun!! noah and the boys are 2 months apart! i am sure noah outweighs them!!
I can't believe your twins are already 4 months old! I feel like I was just reading a post of when they were just born! Congrats on surviving 4 months with 4 kids! You seem like you are doing awesome and are a wonderful mother!
They are so freaking cute!! I am in love with their plaid shorts, what studs!!! That is so cute that they just sit lay there and stare at one another:) cute babies!
Cute.....I can't believe they are getting so big.
Post a Comment