Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We have been blessed

Sunday was Sawyer and Judson's big day! They came out of hiding and got blessed. It was nice to be back at church again. I feel inactive here lately because I was on bed rest for 10 weeks then home with preemies for another 8. Now we got the green light from the doctor to go ahead and take them out sparingly.


What a special day it was to have all of our close friends and family here for this big event. We feel so lucky to have the majority of our family right here so close to us!

Tyler blessed both boys with such sweet blessings. I feel so grateful for a worthy husband to bestow such blessings upon our children.





After church we all gathered here [at our house] for some grub. We had a HUGE turnout. There was over 25 people in our little 1200 SQ. foot house! It was great fun though!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

tyler did an amazing job blessing them:) I'm glad I was able to come:) Your family is so beautiful!!

Leslie said...

Those were two of the best blessings I've ever heard. I loved Tyler's comment as he stood to bear his testimony, too. Hilarious! (It's not every day you get to bawl like a baby in front of your family and friends...) He didn't even bawl. Anyway, cute babies, and we missed Parker in Nursery (really! he's one of my faves!).

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

PS I will call you this week has been a bit of a crazy one for me! :)

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Oh that makes me kind of sad to see how big your babies are getting. It just goes so fast. Don't get me wrong I am glad that they are doing well and they are healthy. But it looks like you aren't going to be able to hold them both at the same time anymore. :(

the DeCampos Family said...

They look so handsome! Hope things are getting easier for you. We should do lunch or the park sometime when you are feeling up to it.