Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do they look alike or what?

Some people have a really hard time deciding who is who. Heck. I have even mixed them up a few times.




Sawyer on top

Judson on bottom













Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Houston Family said...

I love all the pictures. I can't believe how fast the time flies. I'm sure you dont think it is going to fast! They look great. Let me know if I can help in anyway

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Aw they are so so cute! How are you doing?! Man I cannot wait for my little man to come! So glad they are doing great! I bet the boys just love them to death! Miss you guys!

Brett and Rachel said...

I would just keep a sharpie with me at all times in case the S and J I put on their feet rubbed off. ;)
They are so dang cute, btw!

The Van Fam said...

oh mygosh andrea! they are precious!! they really do look so much alike!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

How in the world DO you tell them apart? They are just too precious and you are my hero!! I want to bring you dinner again sometime soon to meet the babes!

melissa hogle said...

They are so cute! You guys must be in heaven!

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh they look so cute all bundled up. Thanks for letting me play with them and feed them! Maybe I can even make it over one more time before i have mine. thanks for coming last night. I really appreciated it! Oh and Rob loved the onesies. Although he said he is handy!!

Leslie said...

How fun to see all the pictures. Sweet babies!r

jasonandhartley said...

So cute! Are there certain things about them that are different so you can tell them apart? I don't know if I would be able to...