Weston said:
Mom, I know the babies came out of your belly but HOW did they even get in there???
Oh. My sweet Weston. He has just so many questions here lately. He needs to know exactly how things work. He is always taking things apart just to turn around and put them back together again.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Questions, questions, questions
Posted by Unknown at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
just tell him heavenly father put them there haha
That's funny! "Birds and the bees son, birds and the bees!"
I am waiting for the whole nursing questions!! I mean do i really need to cover up at the house?? I wanna see them too!!!
My sister in law tell her kids that a stork comes and nibbles on a mommy's belly button and that's how they get there! haha she's so funny! My mother in law tells her grandkids that Mommy's eat too much black watermelon seeds, but now none of them eat watermelon because they don't want to have a baby in their tummy yet! I would tell him what Rachel said, heavenly father puts babies in mommy's tummys who want a baby.
That sounds like my little kenidi. She started asking those questions very early on. First it was how do they get in the belly, then it was how do they get out of the belly!! She has always been very curious. Here is what you say to him, you don't have to lie because it is the truth. Just tell him that there are eggs inside of you and when the time is right, your eggs will start to grow. It has worked for us my daughter no longer asks. I tell her that she has those eggs inside of her too, and that when she gets married and the time is right her eggs will grow as well. So how are you feeling? Your babies are so adorable!! By the way how come my comments never show up on here?
That's so funny. The other day Shea asked how babies get out of the tummy. I told her the doctor takes the baby out, and she said "I know that, but how?" Ah, the joy of trying to explain things to a toddler:)
Post a Comment