My sweet boys have already been here for one month!
Sawyer: 6lbs 13 oz
Judson: 6 lbs 14oz
Both are 20 inches long
Sunday, January 24, 2010
One Month already!
Posted by Unknown at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
My sweet boys have already been here for one month!
Sawyer: 6lbs 13 oz
Judson: 6 lbs 14oz
Both are 20 inches long
Posted by Unknown at 10:45 AM
9 comments:
Oh my goodness. Too cute! They look like your other boys so much. I am still waiting for my invite to come and see them.
awww cute cute babies!!
I cant believe its already been a month! We are the worst friends ever. We need to come see the little guys!
they look so big by themselves and then so dang small in your arms! sweet sweet babies!
WOW that was so fast! Oh my goodness they look just like their big brothers! Too cute!!!! P.S. How are you holding up can I do anything for you?
Oh my gosh I can't believe they are a month already! So cute!! I hope you are doing ok!
They're adorable! I hope you're getting some sleep!
They are so cute! I can't believe it has been a month already! We really need to get together and see each other's babies!
soooo adorable!!! Congrats! I hope you are getting some sleep :)
Post a Comment