Thursday, December 10, 2009

Side Effects

There are lots of side effects to this Terbutaline I'm taking-- I'm glad to say I have not just one of them...... I have them ALL!

-fast heart rate
-dizziness
-headache
-nervousness
-tremors
-difficulty sleeping
-itching

Oh well... I would do it all over again if it means keeping the babies healthy.

4 comments:

Lacey T said...

I feel your pain. I had to take that junk with both of my boys. The joys of pre-term labor! I hope you won't have to be on it too long!

T+C=N said...

Hey Andrea! My necklace is the 1/2 inch. I wanted something small and dainty that Nash couldnt pull of my neck. and yes that is a pearl!

your pregnant pics with your boys are soo cute! You look gorgeous!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh I'm sorry:( You are so amazing!! Seriously you are so strong. Those babies are gonna be so dang cute!

Greg♥Amelia said...

Medication side effects can truly be terrible, I feel for you! I have had my share recently and know you must be very miserable! You are so strong sweetie, almost there!