Please welcome our sweet boys into this world. Water broke on 12/24/09. 34 weeks 2 days gestation. Quick, easy vaginal delivery.
Both had immature lungs and were air lifted to a better hospital with better staffing and NICU.
Sawyer is off of breathing assistance and is currently working on learning to suck/feed. He is stable and healthy.
Judson is still on vent but doing most of the breathing on his own. The vent is doing 10 breaths and he is doing 80. We still haven't been able to hold/touch/or kiss our sweet Judson and it is just heartbreaking. We got to hold Sawyer the first time this morning.
Sawyer Jack
5lbs 7oz
18.5 inches long
and 7 minutes later............
Judson James
5lbs 10oz
inches are unknown because he was whisked away after birth
*Thanks for every one's love, prayers and support. We will keep updated.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Our Christmas Blessings
Posted by Unknown at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
Congrats!! I have been keeping up with your blog everyday just waiting to hear the news, I am so glad they are finally here!
Congratulations!!!
congratulations!! what a wonderful christmas present. let us know if you need anything at all.
Congrats! Can't wait to hear that they are happy and home with you!
Congratulations!! I'm glad the're doing so well so quickly. Already off the ventilator-that's huge! I'm sure Judson will be right behind him.
Also, you are so lucky you got to deliver vaginally. I know with twins a lot of times they're super twitchy about that and take you in for a c-section at a moment's notice. I'm so glad it worked out well for you!!
Keep us updated!
Congratulations!!!!
I'm SO excited for you and your family!
congratulations!!! What wonderful christmas presents. We will keep you all in our prayers.
congrats!!! and cute names.. how are you feeling?? today there were triplets blessed in our ward... thought of you...
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you.
Good job keeping them in so long, Mama. We'll keep you all in our prayers.
Congrats! I can't wait for pictures of the little Christmas miracles!
Hooray! Glad they are here and you can start the twins adventure, you will rock at it!
Hi Andrea, it is Alerie....Angela's friend/sister-in-law. I check your blog from time to time, but have never commented (I hope that is ok - I found it from Megan's blog). I just wanted to tell you congratulations. What a wonderful Christmas gift!! I am sure they are so stinkin' cute. Your other boys are some of the cutest boys I have seen. I am glad they are doing so well. I will keep your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment