Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Feeling blue

It seems as if my children are adjusting to life just fine without me. It is kinda sad. I think I am having a harder time just "not" being able to be a mom. I really feel just helpless. I am between my bed and the couch 24/7.

This was taken at Tyler's work party last Friday. I stayed home and cried that I couldn't go. Apparently our kids had a blast and loved all of Tyler's co-workers!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Hang in there girl, it's not much longer. Once these babies are here and healthy it'll all be worth it!

Coree Adams said...

Sorry girlfriend! Hang in there! I know it is hard to think of this way, but just be thankful that they ARE adjusting! That means you have been a great mom to them! Love ya! Hang in there!!!

Leisa Tapia said...

Awe, Andrea, I'm sorry you're feeling blue! :(
if the boys are good without you, its only cause you're an awesome mom and they are loved and they are confident and strong little men! believe me, they will always need you (Chris's mom just visited...and he still needs his mom sometimes :)
Hoping you the best! and the best Christmas!! ma ma!