Today I bought the twins cute little Carter's outfits. This is the first thing I have bought, besides the stroller. I was so excited and thrilled with my find. On my way home, I called Tyler to tell him.
His response.
"Do they match?"
Way to burst my bubble. Of course they match! They are twins! What a turd. He thinks it is lame to have them match. Of course they're not going to match everyday...but sometimes, yes.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Matchy Match
Posted by Unknown at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Not lame! i think it is cute, especially when they are itty bitty babies!!
You're husband is lucky you aren't going to have them match everyday! I think it's awesome and I would do the same! (How are you supposed to tell them apart though when they are that small?!)
I just thought I would share with you the way he tells me these stories at work. (I think it's funny that he has you at home pregnant, and me at work pregnant!)
Tyler: Weston started school yesterday and Andrea was all emotional.
Jen: Yeah, it's an emotional day for a mom.
Tyler: I told her to suck it up. (can't remember if this is exactly what he said but it was something along these lines)
Jen: What?!?
Tyler: Yeah, I'm such an inconsiderate jerk.
Jen: Yeah you are! LOL!
I think it's adorable.
So fun, you should have posted a picture so we could see it! Tell Tyler that everyone has their twins match and its freaking cute:) P.S. I miss you, I'm excited for girl night Wednesday:)
How cute! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
Post a Comment