It is so hard to think that this little man is going to be a BIG brother.... not of only 1 child...but 2! My Parker is still my little baby (even though he is 2). I don't want him to get bigger and smarter and more independent. It saddens me to know that in a short time I will have to juggle loving not just 2 kids but 4 kids overnight. I am fearful. I am scared to death. I do know however that these 2 sweet spirits growing inside of me were sent to me and Tyler for a reason. They need to be here and we were chosen. I will do my best and be the best I can. I just hope all my children know that I love them all equally. Here is P-Man making a hat out of anything....
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Growing up
Posted by Unknown at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You're going to be a great mom!! I'm so glad I'll have a pro to get advice from :)
Put it on the calendar - in a couple of years we're taking a vaca to CA or FL - anywhere with a beach!!
He's so cute:) Everday I feel that way, that I didn't love my kids enough. Or that they don't know how much I love them, or I'm not showing them enough. But trust me, your kids know how much you love them. You are an amazing mom!! And by the time the twins get here Parker will be at that stage where he's more independant and doesn't need you all the time. And kids love having siblings to play with.
Post a Comment