Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Exciting baby pictures

Yesterday at my appointment with the perinatologist they decided to do an ultrasound. I'm so glad they did. We ended up with some great pictures of both peanuts.



Here is Twin B--the baby on top who happens to be more photogenic


Can you tell the picture on the left is legs and tummy with umbilical cord??








Here is sweet baby A: Measuring bigger than B and a little bit stubborn








Can you tell this is the sweet little bum bum with feet crossed at the ankles and then the cord on the right??
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow, those are amazing! How sweet to see the two little angels growing inside you! I know I have three kids but being pregnant and having kids still just amazes me, it's crazy the we make little people! Those pics are precious though! So glad they're doing well!

Kristin & Tim said...

awesome pictures, Andrea!!! it is so exciting!!

Emily said...

Those 4D images are awesome!

HILLARY said...

Those are awesome! Could you tell if there were little peanuts on those peanuts of yours or still too early. Are you making any predictions? You should put a poll up on the blog.

Chelsey Howard said...

Fun!! its so exciting to watch all the phases that they grow through growing in you tummy:)

melissa hogle said...

Oh those are the coolest ultra sound pics ever! Hope you are feeling good! I mean, carrying one is hard enough, and to imagine double the hormones, double the fun- yeesh! You have your work cut out for you. I am so excited for you guys!

Heather said...

Wow. Those are amazing pictures. Too bad you can't tell what they are yet. I even blew them up as big as my computer would let me and NOTHING! Dang it!!

Whitney said...

Im sorry I havent visited you blog in awhile... dont hate me but seriously HELLO your prego with TWINS!!! Oh my gosh. How exciting. How are you doing? When do we get to find out what these precious babys are? Im praying for girls... hee hee.

Saragers said...

i just love ultra sound pictures. they are so sweet. before i was pregnant with my first i couldn't ever tell what anything on the ultra sound was supposed to be!! now i can totally see everything!! amazing how that happens!! ultra sounds also make me cry!! babies are such miracles, and what a special miracle to be having two!! i'm honestly and truly so happy for you and pete!! congratulations!!

Greg♥Amelia said...

So glad you posted these pics! The twins are already so cute! It is amazing how fast they grow and develop. I am so excited for you!

SloneFamily said...

Amazing! I love the one of the little bum... babies are just so sweet. I am so excited for you. I think you are going to have 2 girls... just a hunch!

Leslie said...

The pictures are amazing! I am so excited for you.

brentanderrin said...

yeah! how have you been feeling? are you so excited... i have another friend that just had twins! it is so exciting!!!!

Lindsay Nichole said...

I am LOVING these!! I just teared up looking at them!! I am so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Glad the babies are looking healthy. I would love an invite to your blog.

jasonandhartley said...

Wow! How cute! Can't wait to hear what they are for sure! :)