The month of May just blew by. Most likely because I was consumed with planning a huge surprise party for my moms big 5-0.
We managed to not let the cat out of the bag. We kept the surprise! It was so hard to not let her in...
Here is the adorable cake with her picture scanned onto it.
Thanks to everyone for helping out with this huge party. It wouldn't have gone smooth without everyone playing along.
The look on my moms face was that of complete shock! I have never seen anyone any more surprised than she was.
It was just a really relaxed evening with close friends and family and no children.
We went to D-Vine. It is her favorite restaurant. We rented out the patio and it was perfect weather. There were about 25 people there.
We just sat and talked and looked at old pictures of my mom and her siblings had a roast. Fun times.
My mom is the most selfless woman I know. It was so great for her to have her own night where everyone in the room was there for her.
Love you mom!









0 comments:
Post a Comment