I think not.
Where do I start?
- A few days ago I started to get really sick. Sore throat, runny nose, fever.
- It just progressed and I got worse.
- Parker wakes up Wednesday night 7 times and has severe diarrhea.
- We wake up in morning around 8am and seem to be so-so.
- Parker has 2 episodes of diarrhea (through-out day) but not worrying yet.
- Thursday-The day progresses and I start to feel super sick. Dizzy and all.
- Tyler comes home from work early to help out.
- 6pm Weston comes in my bed and says his ear hurts.
- Gave him Motrin and Tyler bathed the kids and put to bed at 7:30 pm
- 11pm last night we hear Weston whining in his room. We go in to find him holding his ear and crying a hurtful cry.
- Gave him Tylenol and put back to sleep.
- 5am Parker lets out a huge cry like nothing I have ever heard.
- Rush in his room to find him throwing up.
- Comfort him and put back to sleep.
- 8:30 am rolls around and kids are BOTH asleep still- never has happened before!
- 8:30am I check on Weston to make sure he is still alive
- 8:45 am Weston wakes up. Blood is everywhere. Coming out of his ear. All over his pillow. His ear drum ruptured. Again. 5th time. Did I mention the high fever?
- 8:50am Parker wakes up and is listless and wants to be held.
Can you believe all this? What a crazy life here at the Tippets house! This morning was seriously the worst. I had two sick babies and one sick momma. I just wanted to hold both of them all morning but I couldn't.
When you are mom, there is NO time to be sick yourself. I am forced to feel better.
I LOVE my pediatrician! They got me right in and they know me by name-seriously!
Weston is getting tubes put in for sure.
Parker just has a flu bug but had to tag along to the doctor too...
Did I mention how much I hate insurance?
That is a whole other story in itself.
I am still bitter about it and don't want to talk about it.
Let's just say.. for ear drops $103 YIKES!







11 comments:
You poor thing:( I thought me week was bad, but its nothing compared to what you are dealing with:( I'm in town today, is there anything I can do for you? Dinner, groceries?
sorry, I hope you guys feel better soon. If today is so bad tomorrow will be better, right? Good luck with your sick kids
Ohhh Andrea I am so sorry! We have the Flu bug here too, but no bloody ears, YOU WIN! Poor Weston. Hopefully they will be better and ready to play on Wednesday! Can't wait :)
Rats! I'm sorry you had such a crummy time. We should make you pancakes. :)
Oh I'm so sorry!!! That sounds terrible! I hope that things get better soon! Poor babies and momma
OH gosh!! I gasped out loud reading this!! how horrible!!! you guys can't seem to get a break from being sick huh? poor boys!!! POOR MOMMY!!
Hope you all are getting better!
Sorry to hear you are all feeling so sick. Lets us know if there is anything we can do for you of if there is anything that you need.
That is really horrible! Hayden has tubes put in when he was 2 and they are still in. And they help amazingly! Good luck with everything! I hope you all feel better soon!
Poor babies! And I mean all of you. Hope you all feel better soon.
I just realized how crappy it is to be sick yourself when you have a kid! How are we supposed to get better if you cannot sleep?!
Oh my gosh! Maybe I dont want to have a baby! haha! You are scaring me! Hope you all feel better! : )
Post a Comment