Today we were on our way to the library, when I suddenly remembered a place I used to take the kids I nannied a long time ago--Arizona Museum for Youth.
It is such a fun place and I can't believe I forgot about it!
Everything is geared for children.. It is a child's dream. They can play make believe and let there imaginations run wild.
It is $5.50 per person to get in which I thought was ridiculous. Parents have to pay too!!
I am contemplating getting a yearly pass???
It is for kids 0-4.
Go check it out and call us if you do and we can meet there!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Arizona Museum for Youth
Posted by Unknown at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sounds fun. I love things like that. where is it at? So do you have to pay for kids that are 1?
K thats ridiculous! I will never go there cause it would cost a lot and I'm not gonna pay for Lilly & Brady! Its a rip off when they make you pay before the kid turns 2
Post a Comment