Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Einstein


Both of my kids are Baby Einstein addicts. Weston not so much now that he is 4.

It is amazing. I turn it on...
and then...
They look like this for 30 minutes straight.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jami said...

I wish Grace would love that show. She would rather play outside...but sometimes it would be nice to turn on the TV and have myself a free babysitter

Leslie said...

He looks like my kids when their favorite shows are on!

HILLARY said...

And it's supposed to make them smarter? I don't understand the baby einsteins thing! No offense I just don't get it!

Eric and Kailee said...

I love that Parker is sitting on a basket. I'm counting down the days when Brody will sit and watch Baby Einstein!!!

jasonandhartley said...

haha that is so cute! halle's not into it so much anymore and i miss the break. lol.

Ashley5215 said...

So cute! haha! : )

Chelsey Howard said...

Dont you just love t.v. Shea did the same thing when she was little, but Lilly refuses to sit and watch anything! Maybe when she's older.

Anonymous said...

Weston is Trevor's twin! That is crazy. He is so cute!