DAY #1:
Well-- Parker is (almost) 17 months old and it is time to take his blessed binky away!
He is seriously obsessed with it though! It has gotten us through some hard times of head bonks and many cranky days/nights. It sure makes bedtime easy too.
So what did I do??
I cut off the tip of his binky and said "all gone binky".
I put him down for a nap and I think he is just confused??
He is looking around and saying "key, key?" (his nickname for his binky)
So sad... but I think he'll adjust.
It is 2:55pm and I put him down at 1 and he still hasn't fallen asleep... he is just in there playing in his bed!!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Binky Blues!!
Posted by Unknown at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh:( I hate transitioning babies away from bottles and biknkie's etc. But I guess it just takes time and persistance right? Good luck! And yeah my hair looks really red in most of the pictures, I don't know why. I have a red tint, but the whole thing looks red in the pictures.
Oh :( Poor babe! I am going to be such a bad mom because I would let him have it forever! Soo, we need to come up with fun ideas of what to do while I'm home... have any ideas? Need some craft projects one? Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment