Thursday, September 18, 2008

Breaking News

Parker is finally walking! He has been "almost" walking for over 2 months-- but today he just took off and hasn't crawled since.

WhooHoo we are so proud of our almost 15 month old, delayed walker.

7 comments:

Coree Adams said...

YAY for Parker!

the DeCampos Family said...

Whahooooo. 15 months aint bad!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah, he's officially a big boy:) Now him and Weston will play eve better than before and if Weston is bugging him he can actually get away:) I can't wait till Lilly walks!

Leslie said...

WooHoo!

Katie B. said...

I'm soo excited for you!!!! ya parker :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! I knew it was just a matter of time that he would start walking. It's all a matter of his own timing. I am very excited! Thanks for allowing me to be able to respond to the blog.

The Van Fam said...

YAY! What a big boy!!! How fun! Congrats little Parker!