Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nothing better to do--

Than watch movies all day. Oh the life of a sick husband..



Tonight after we got the kids down we watched August Rush. Have you heard of it? It was SUCH a good movie. If you haven't seen it-- go out and rent it now! I really had never heard of this movie before tonight and I don't know why. It was such a good, heart warming movie that made me teary-eyed.

5 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I LOVED that movie. My sister has the soundtrack and it's awesome. I got to listen to it when I drove her car around during a visit to Utah. Love love love.

Joey and Ashley said...

Yep! Me and Joey were sick all last weekend too! Its not fun at all! That sounds nice to lay around and watch movies! I still have to go to work! : (

Lydia said...

Haven't seen that movie yet, but I might just have to go rent it. I made that picture collage in picasa it's pretty easy.

CF Is Not Forever said...

I loved that movie too! If you watched the Olympics you might have noticed that Shawn Johnson used the main song in the movie for her floor routine! Love that movie!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believ you just now watched that movie! I freaking loved it!!! It was perfect, and there was no naughty parts!!! Andother must see is "P.S. I Love You" Its a chick flick, but it is soooo good! Sorry you guys have been sick, I didn't know Parker was sick too! You poor woman! When they are better you need a girl night! Oh speaking of girl night we need to see this movie I don't remember the name but it comes out Sept. 12th