Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ice cream you scream





Here is Parker at Amazing Jakes enjoying his 2nd ice-cream cone for the afternoon!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Those pictures are too cute! I can't wait until I can give Savannah ice cream cones. You don't have to have a party to order. In less than a week I will have my website up and running and you can place an order any time. I'll give you think link as soon as I get it up. If you ever are interested in having a party I'd love to do one for you. You can get lots of free and discounted items for your kitchen!!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Love the ice cream pics. You konw that he was in heaven. Weston makes a cute cowboy! How's his speech coming a long?

Houston Family said...

I love it!! Of course they have to have one and it HAS to get everywhere!! He is still cute though even with ice cream all over his face!

Greg♥Amelia said...

These pics are so cute! Your boys are getting so big! Thanks for the compliment on my sutures :) I am already a Registered Nurse, I finished my nursing degree almost 2 years ago. I'm working on my masters right now so I can be a family nurse practitioner. Then I'll be a primary care provider and basically do everything your family doctor would do! I'm graduating in May and can't wait to have my own patients!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Your family is so cute. I got your post on my blog about us moving. We are moving to mill ave and the 60. Not too far from where we are now. Josh got a maintenance job on his brother in laws team and will be making 6 more dollars an hour he's making now. So yeah it's nice. If we could afford a house I would totally buy yours but we are barely making it as it is. But if anything changes like we can afford it i'll let you know!!! I'm excited!!!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

If your order is not submitted with a party, you will pay normal shipping charges. If it's with a party order, the shipping is only 4dollars. I'm actually going to be submitting a party order on Sunday, so if you have anything you're wanting right now, I can submit your order with that, and the shipping would only be 4 dollars and then I can swing your stuff by your house when it comes in. You can go to the normal pampered chef website https://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/shopOnline.tpc, email me what you want, and then I can submit it with a party. :)

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Hey, I thought I just left a message about shipping and ordering, but I don't see it coming up. I'll check back in a few minutes and repost it if I don't see it...

Natalie Francis said...

I live at Recker & Guadalupe. As far as openings, it depends on the age group her child would be in. I charge $10/day due on the first Monday of each month. Just email me if you have any other questions. Thanks! nataliemfrancis@gmail.com

Chelsey Howard said...

What a sweet mom you are:) Especially 2 ice cream cones:) That's fun, I love amazing jakes. It's a little pricey, but super fun:)

Jenna said...

Your boys are so cute! It's crazy how messy ice cream cones are, but they love em'! I love the cowboy pictures, you can tell he's so excited! I can't wait til Bryson's in preschool and he gets to do that kind of stuff!

Lindsay Nichole said...

your boys are hilarious!

and yes it's another niece!! jerry's baby girl, who loves to snuggle!

Jenna said...

Hey girl! That fishing park is in power ranch (around power/germaine). It is so nice, you're supposed to live in the neighborhood to go there but we still went and no one said anything to us!