Friday, June 13, 2008

Just one of those days....

I am conviced that it is terrible 3's and not terrible 2's.

7 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I feel for you. I'm experiencing the terrible 5 months.

The Van Fam said...

OH I am so sorry about your bad day. You saw the other day how bad Trey can be!!! So youre telling me it doesn't end at 3!!! Great! By the way Trey had a total meltdown again the other day! AHHHH!

Coree Adams said...

Oh no....don't tell me that!

Chelsey Howard said...

I totally agree!!! It starts a little at 2 and then blows into full full swing at 3! Sorry Weston was being a booger:(

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah I'm done with the book. It was so freaking good:) I'll get it to you by Thursday! Thanks for letting me borrow it.

The Van Fam said...

Hey ya we went to the one at San tan... there is one next wed, come with us!

Emily said...

Gonna have to agree with you on that one. Even though Ella has only been 3 for like a week, I can already see it happening!