Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Just like camping"


Tyler and I have a tradition of every night before we get into bed, we check on the kids. It is our favorite part of the night. What position are we going to find the kids in tonight? I have to say that my kids are the craziest sleepers ever!


So Weston decided sometime in the middle of the night that it would be more comfortable to take all of his sheets off and "camp out" on the floor. We opened the door to this! I almost peed my pants. It is so great to see how kids imaginantions work. He did a great job of laying all of his sheets out and all! We ended up moving him back to his bed.
The next morning he came out of his room and told me all about his "camping trip" and how he slept in a sleeping bag on the floor!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Van Fam said...

How funny, I love the crazy ways kids can fall asleep! Too cute about the camping thing. And again I have a question, where did you get his truck sheets? Ive been looking like some like that for Treys room! By the way, I will call you later so we can plan something for next week k?

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so funny:) He looks so cute and he's totally passed out:) That's fun that he has such a good imagination:)