Thursday, May 8, 2008

You know your a mom when...

You get in the car without your kids and get 2 miles down the street before realizing that you have the children's music on (pretty loud) and your singing to it.

True story. Happened to me!

4 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That's so funny, I can totally see you doing that. And yeah, we are good with the quads. We don't ride in the afternoons because of naps and we don't ride after 7:30 pm We are good neighbors:)

Coree Adams said...

That is too funny!

Although I would be lying if I said that hasn't happened to me before. haha

OR when you sit for like 15 minutes watching Backyardigans or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and then realize that both kids are either taking naps or nowhere to be found.

The Van Fam said...

Oh my gosh that is hillarious! What song was it...?

Houston Family said...

I know the feeling. I do stuff like that all of the time. Doesn't it just make you laugh? I love it!!