Friday, May 30, 2008

SO close.

Yet SOOO far!




Parker will be 1 June 29th. At this point, it doesn't look like he'll be walking for his party.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tatiana said...

OH my gosh, your boys are seriously so freakin cute! THeir eyes are gorgeous! Parker reminds me of your bro. We need to hang out. It's been a while!

Coree Adams said...

He is so flippin adorable! Ash won't be walking either...shoot she MIGHT be crawling! Of course that's a whole other story!

Chelsey Howard said...

If it makes you feel any better ther's no way Lilly will be crawling by her 1st B-day. We are still working on crawling! My kids are lazy crazy little things! Do you guys know what your doing for his B-Day?

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason and Katie Ernst said...

Hey so I have the best swim teacher ever! She has been teaching classes forever.I think she only takes new kids in her August class but it is so worth it. Maddix has been swimming by her self since she was 2.I love it.I really can't say enough good things about her.If you want just give me a call or email me and I will get you her number. She is awesome.