Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Movie jerks

Today we went and saw this (for $14.50).


What a cute movie!

P.s.
I don't recommend going to a movie! So expensive! I couldn't believe it! It was a little over $14.00 just for me and Weston (not including popcorn) at 11:45 am! I just about died.
They did hand me a flier and starting in June there will be $1.00 movies on Wednesdays-- so I guess we'll have to give that a try?

Thanks for coming with us Emily and Ella!

10 comments:

Chandra said...

haha I absolutely LOVE that movie. We saw it with alissa and andrew and of course with alissa I automatically laugh harder. It was so funny! I loved it.
PS about me having a baby, we are working on it. Its hard not to get discouraged, but I am trying my hardest not to.

Coree Adams said...

Oh my gosh we went to that movie yesterday! But we went to the theater at Superstition Springs Mall and paid $8 for Me, Bryan, Dane and Ashlee. Just a suggestion!!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

K I get the hint so I posted a new blog. Things have been crazy!!! There's always a doc. apt. cause I have them every 2 wks. now and just life is crazy. But anyways. yeah I heard on the news that they raised the price of movies AGAIN! What the crap!!! I'm sad:( So I might stop going in protest! But we say that movie when it first came out, it's cute hu?!

The Van Fam said...

Holy cow, that does seem like a lot for that early in the morning! Moveis are such a rip off I think. But those $1 movies sound like fun though!

Chelsey Howard said...

Hey how does tomorrow at 6pm at PF Changs?

jasonandhartley said...

we will try out the $1 movies with you! halle has never been to the theater before so if she is horrible and we have to leave, i don't want to waste a bunch of money. :)

Joey and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! I havent been to the movies in so long! It is way too expensive! You might as well just wait for it to come out on video and buy it! Thats crazy! Sounds like a fun time though!

Anonymous said...

I know- it is so depressing spending that much money on a movie, when you could buy it on DVD for the same price in like a month! We hardly go to the movies anymore- eating out is always a better way to spend money in our opinion :) That movie looks cute though!

the DeCampos Family said...

I'll have to get the exact isle number on those string toys. And sorry I haven't had a chance to call you back, it's crazy with the twins. But KK is in swim in June at 9:00. So that stinks. That would have been fun. Maybe next time. Is Westin going to be in any other summer programs??

Leisa Tapia said...

hey! sorry we didn't make it! We're too poor! :)
and last summer we did the wednesday morning movies, but they used to be free! so I wonder if they are the same thing!