to be a mother and a wife!
Yesterday was the best day! My boys sure know how to make me feel special and loved!
It started out early in the morning, before church, with a yummy breakfast with my mom and sister at my mom's house. My sister cooked and of course it was fabulous! I think it was even better becasue I was kid free so I actually got to enjoy my food and sit and visit before church.
The when I came home, I was surprised with a bundle of gifts:
Then, after the kiddos went to bed Tyler gave me the best foot rub EVER! We also watched P.S. I love you!
I am so thankful for my family! I love them all so much! I cannot think of a better calling in life than to be a mother. What a blessing it has been for the past 3.5 years. I am so thankful for my mother. She is a true example of endless love and compassion. She is my true hero. She is my best friend. I strive to be more like her everyday. I love you mommy! Happy Mother's Day!
Also for my mother in-law, Sandy. She is so kind, gentle and sweet. She is slow to anger and so Christlike. She is a true exmaple as well. She babysits on the drop of a dime. Most importantly she has made my husband the man he is today. Thanks you Sandy for all you do! We love you! Happy Mother's Day!










5 comments:
Wow spoiled!
What a fun day. I love Mother's day!!
HOLY SHMOLY Bryan got me "The Host" for mother's Day too!!! I am so excited to read it!
Wow- you totally got it good! WAy better than mine was... maybe it gets better once you actually have the physical evidence, and not just the becoming of one! haha! Anyhow, do you happen to have Jennifer Clark's #? Ive been trying to track her down,and when my phone got stolen- lost it all! Let me know if you do via email or whatever. Also, were coming to town next week for graduation and hopefully to squeeze in a baby shower...Cross your fingers!! But we should get together, it'd be fun!!
Oh that's so fun. Tyler did a good job!
Post a Comment