My sister, Alyssa, bought Weston a WAY early birthday present! She bought him tickets to ELMO LIVE!
It was a blast! What a great idea for a b-day gift!
I have NEVER seen Wes so amuzed in my life. He was in awwww that the characters were right in front of him. He sat so still the whole time and enjoyed ever bit of the entertainment...... He loved the $8 cotton candy and $8 flag too!
YES! This is my sister! We look nothing alike but I swear we are full blooded sisters!








4 comments:
I think you and your sis. look alike. If you look just at your guys' face. That looks like a lot of fun. Props to your sister for thinking of such a fun and creative b-day present.
That looks like so much fun!! And I think you guys look alike too!
Oh my gosh what a fun present! Dane would have loved that!
how fun!! and yes, you and your sister totally look alike... like twins with different coloring!
Weston looks like he had a blast!!
Post a Comment