Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The second time around--

Is it just me or is having 2 kids more enjoyable than 1? I mean don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute of Weston...... but it seems like the 2nd time around is just way more exciting! Maybe because I know what to expect now or something???

Parker just turned 9 months 2 days ago and he can clap his hands, shake his head "NO", and crawl backwards. You may think, "wow, big deal"-- but to me it is an important milestone. I just wanted to document it on my online journal so I had it written down somewhere.

5 comments:

Shalene Miller said...

The picture of your two babies on your side bar is priceless!! They are so cute!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Your so good to write it down so you remember. I always forget to write it down and I never remember when they start crawling etc. But your crazy casue I love 2 kids, but things were just so much easier when it was just Shea and I. Now that I would change things for the world, cause I love all my kids. It's just harder the more you have. You run out of hands and time to get stuff done.

The Van Fam said...

That is so good to hear that the second time around is just as exciting!! I am always nervous that I won't do as much for this baby like scrapbooking, taking pics etc!

Coree Adams said...

That is awesome! It is so fun the second time around. YAY PARKER!

Tatiana said...

I know what you mean! I love having 2. It's a handful at first but they are so much fun. Your boys are adorable!!