Sunday, April 20, 2008

Proof of a good night

On Thursday I had a girl(s) night, again! It was a blast! I am so thankful that I have such good friends to go hang with! I have known Chelsey and Heather since about junior year in high school. We all used to work at good ol' Contact Managment aka Farmers Insurance together! Throughout the years and a few kids later, we have still all managed to always keep in contact whether it be through email or meet ups at Burger King! I love you girls! Lets do it again soon!

During dinner we were having such a good time that we forgot to take pictures! So at the end of the night before we parted our seperate ways we decided that we needed proof (for blogging purpose's) that we actually left our houses and did something WITHOUT the kids!






 


So here we are in the pitch black darkness trying not to pee our pants!







 


Here is my fabulous purchase at Forever 21... oh yeah we went shopping at the new San Tan mall
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That shirt looks so cute on you. It seriously looks so good, now I wish I would have bought it too. Oh well. That night was so much fun. I loved it. We'll have to do it again soon. And we should get together sometime this week for the kids to all play. Maybe Friday? I'll call you.

Coree Adams said...

CUTE!!!!

The Van Fam said...

Haha I seriously almost peed my pants when we were taking those pictures. I can't believe we forgot at dinner! And I love love love that shirt! Good choice! Ya I think we should go to that water park you were talking about?! That sounds like fun!!