Monday, April 7, 2008

On the prowl

Look! He can go!




6 comments:

The Van Fam said...

What a cute little boy! I cannot decide who he looks like though! And Andrea, wait til you see me in person, I definitely have a belly. Obviously I am only going to post pics of me where it isn't showing that much haha!

Cass and Natalia said...

He is so handsome, and CRAWLING!?? How fun to watch him grow up! You looked so cute at church last Sunday too by the way, but you always do!

Stacy said...

Cute! He is getting so big!! Does he crawl forwards or backwards?

Unknown said...

He actaully crawls both ways! It is quite hilarious to watch!

Chandra said...

how cute!

Chelsey Howard said...

He is getting so big. They grow up so fast! It looks like he has light hair in these pic. But WEston didn't have light hair did he?