I have always wanted to shave his head for the fun of it and just for something different! Now that it feels like summer-- why not?
Those of you who know me well know that Weston has had spiked hair since he was born. I am OCD about making sure his hair is done every SINGLE day-- so this is a big step for me!
Thanks again Angie for letting us borrow your clippers!!!
Here is my sweet Weston before:
And After:








7 comments:
aw he's bald. hes a cute bald kid though :)
OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe you did that to his hair! He was so cute with his spikey hair. He is still so cute though.
I really like it! Perfect for summer! I am ready to do that to Trey's hair I think?
Too cute. I love his hair. can't wait to see it on Sunday!!
I like it and it really is perfect for the summer. I like his hair before better. But for the summer its so nice. I like Shea with long hair, but for the summer I'm giving her short hair. Plus this way you don't have to do his hair. Big time saver!
Sooo cute! All the boys are gettin' the "do" it seems like.
My little brother's hair was buzzed through a lot of his childhood and we spent a lot of time just rubbing his head. I think buzzed heads are the cutest!
Post a Comment