Monday, March 3, 2008

Westons first field trip!


Last Tuesday Weston had his first field trip! I wasn't about to send my 3 year old alone-- so off we went! I was so glad to be able to go and help out with his class. To this day, I still remember my mom going into my classroom (s) and helping out. So that is the kinda mom I want to be too!
Parker stayed home with daddy.
We went to the Desert Botanical Garden and let me tell you BORING! Who wants to bring a whole bunch of 3 year olds to look at Arizona vegitation and cacti????






Here we are on the yellow limo.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

chelsea :: stock said...

i can't believe you have two babies! weston is soooooo cute. He is such a big kid now!

I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

The Van Fam said...

Yellow limo, thats funny! I can't believe you have a kid old enough for field trips!

The Van Fam said...

Yellow limo, thats funny! I can't believe you have a kid old enough for field trips!

Coree Adams said...

They seriously took 3 year olds there for a field trip? haha I can just imagine how much fun that was!

the DeCampos Family said...

OK are they on a bus??? That is too cute. They must have a big class. And when you told me the botanical gardens I was thinking of somewhere else. But yeah, how did the kids like that???

TheMoncurs said...

That is a kind of strange field trip for such young kids. I can't imagine they were particularly interested. Heck, I wouldn't be especially excited now.

How fun that you got to go with him though!